Notice of General Meeting Thursday, 2nd Feb
Kingscliff and TVK Football Club General Meeting
Date: Thursday 2nd February
Time: 7.30pm (NSW)
Venue: Club House Reg Dalton Oval Kingscliff
All members are advised that the first General Meeting of our clubs will be held this Thursday and all members are invited to attend.
This will be a very important meeting as a lot needs to be done prior to the start of the 2012 season which for our Seniors starts on March 10. Juniors will start soon after around Easter.
Registration commences this week the 4th of February at 10.00am. Help is needed on these days.
We will be finalizing budgets for 2012 at this meeting including setting fees for the year. Please come along and give us your input on some very important matters.
I will also be looking to finalize the committee for 2012 and we have far too many positions still vacant. I wrote to all members prior to Xmas about more members helping and getting involved with the running of our great club.
Unfortunately I was under whelmed by the response however I trust this was just due to Xmas and many of you were not thinking football at that time. well football season is on us and the club and players need your help now! We can not wait any longer.
It is critical to the success of our club that we fill vacant committee positions this week including:
- Assistant Secretary
- Special Events Co-ordinator and 4 persons to assist on a sub-committee to look after events such as our Junior Carvival, Ladies Day raising funds for breast Cancer, and presentations.
- Canteen Co-ordinator and at least 2 and preferably 4 helpers to assist. Without that the canteens will not open and we will be forced to charge more for registration fees.
- Senior Equipment Officer / Gear Steward.
- Fund Raising Committee to assist our Fund Raising Co-ordinator (4 persons)
- 8 Junior General Committee Members who can assist where needed or be rostered on once a month to be on duty at the club on Junior football days.
- 8 Senior General Committee Members to assist where needed with Senior Football and to be rostered on once a month on Senior football days.
- Grounds assistants to help Peter Gladwin. This would include marking the fields and general maintenance required around the club buildings and playing fields.
- Confirm Director of Coaching for Non competitive age groups (u6 to U/8s)
- Social games / preseason games organizer. This person would also co- ordinate our Junior Carnival during the year.
Please come along have your say and help the club have an even better year than 2011!
It will mean doing a bit of work but you will also have a lot of FUN!!
See you Thursday.