KDFC Summer 6aside 2020
Kingscliff District Football Club 6-a-Side Competition 2020 – Sanctioned by Football Queensland
2020 summer KFC 6aside registration at Kingscliff District Football Club is now open!
Team registrations need to be in by 12th October!
Full Payment of teams by 19th October (Note your team is not guaranteed a spot until paid in full)
*if a team has only 6 players nominated, the club has the right to place individuals up-to 8 team players.
*expression of interest regarding a mixed (female & male senior team competition) email firstname.lastname@example.org minimum 6 teams required to form a competition, games will mostly be a 6:00pm kick off.
Venue & dates:
▪ Dates: start 5th November- finish 15th December will be played on Tuesdays except Melbourne Cup day. (2 Thursdays are within the season)
▪ (Tuesdays 10th, 17th, 24th November, Thursday 5th,26th November, Tuesday 1st, 8th & 15th December)
▪ Walter Peate Oval, Kingscliff
▪ Times: Games start at 4:30pm U6/7 through to 9:00pm with senior men
▪ Juniors $650 + GST per team ($715.00) (max 10 players per team)
▪ Seniors $690 + GST per team ($759.00) (max 10 players per team)
▪ Active Kids vouchers can only be used per individual not as a part payment towards team fees
(there are no refunds or part refunds of Active Kids vouchers)
▪ 16/mens div 3 (This division is designed for over 35`s or non-winter competition players) maximum
2 under 35 players allowed, no exceptions.
▪ 16/mens div 2
▪ 16/mens div 1
▪ 15/womens ▪ Note All girls teams can nominate; we will do our best to create a girls only league but if we are unable to the girls teams will play an age group down
▪ Please Ensure all players full name and correct DOB is filled out correctly
▪ Nominate your team on the attached form
▪ Once a team has been accepted, we forward the team captain the registration details
▪ Once all players have registered and the team payment has been made the team will be made active
▪ Once your team is active you will be issued a team colour, if you don’t have a colour organised prior
▪ Please note: individuals can email email@example.com and we will do our best to place you into a team but no guarantee Sign up fast because spots go quickly.
▪ Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Pay early as there are limited team spaces due to our redevelopment.